Upon harvest we went to a slaughterhouse which was operated by PPKJBS and the above photos were taken. What we observed were:
- Once the chicken body is open we usually feel a foul odour but we did not feel so with EM chicken.
- The fat of EM chicken was half compared with ordinary chicken.
- When EM chicken was cooked we tasted as if it was a rural chicken.
- When the soup was made with EM chicken, it was very sweet without using sugar.
- We analysed the cholesterol of EM chicken as well to find that cholesterol in EM the chicken was only 1/3 compared with ordinary chickens.
Based on the good result PPKJBS agreed to use EM at all the huts at Smangar after our first trial.
We also sent the followings to Japan to check the level of subtle energy (Hado)by LFA (Life Field Analyzer). This technology can detect subtle energy and classify the level between – 20 ~ + 20.
- feather of ordinary chicken + 6
- feather of EM chicken + 19
- feed with anti-biotic + 7
- feed without anti-biotic + 9
- Bokashi feed + 20
The level of our healthy body is around +15 and if it shows only +2~+3, it means we may die anytime. The ordinary chicken with a level of only + 6 must be very sick. Our EM fermented Bokashi feed achieved a full mark of + 20. EM chicken just missed 1 point from the full mark and therefore this kind of food should have a medicinal value. On the other hand, if we keep eating any food with a low level of subtle energy, we will definitely fall sick. As long as we eat only safe food without any chemicals we will not be sick anymore. Food will work as medicine!
Among the above categories “Remove” means “Removal of some chickens which stopped growing”. Some of the chickens we receive from the supplier showed very slow growth. Since they still keep eating the feed usually farm owners will remove those chickens from the huts. Therefore real “Mortality” should be only those who died. We gave bokashi feed to the chickens as a feed additive and also mixed it with wood chips for fermentation of the bed. Therefore, in order for us to calculate real FCR, we should add only bokashi as a feed additive.