Pigs live on a bed made of 90% fermented products (mixtures of wood chips, straw, rice husks, bran, leaves, etc.) and 10% soil without any chemical fertilizers or pesticides and some coarse salt.
In order to make the pig’s environment healthier, they carefully manage the following points:
- Pig density
- The moisture of the fermentation bed: If the surface of the fermentation bed is too dry, it is best to spray and keep the surface moisture.
- Prevent parasites: Parasites must be treated to prevent infection in other pigs before placing them in the house.
- Control the fermentation process: Regularly monitor the fermentation to adjust the EM dosage to achieve the best state, and spray regularly to activate EM · 1. Feed control: Costs should be reduced to stimulate pigs to use mycelium protein from the bed. Activated EM · 1 was added to their drinking water and EM Bock their feed.
- Excretion control: excavate the pit on the bed with activated EM · 1, discharge and spray, decompose matter and convert into organic fertilizer.
- No antibiotics: This method does not use antibiotics.